Join us Tuesday, March 21st at 11:30am for
Beacons and Hyperlocal Marketing
Remember that scene in “Minority Report” where Tom Cruise is running through a mall and he’s relentlessly targeted by retail offers based on biometric feedback? Though that film was based in the year 2054, that kind of hyperlocalized marketing is already available now, and it’s being done with something called BLE Beacons.
You will learn:
- What Beacon Technology is and how it can be deployed effectively.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the two major beacon wireframes Eddystone and iBeacon.
- Best practices in implementing and measuring an effective beacon campaign.
- How beacons work to generate “Micro Moments” for Brands and SMBs
- Case studies on current novel uses of beacons in ecommerce and retail.
- Why beacons are here to stay and Casey’s best recommendations on beacon vendors.
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
11:30am to 1:00pm
The Value of Becoming a Member
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS. JOIN NOW AND GET:
- Half off the Guest registration rate at monthly events
- GO NATIONAL – Get 25% off of the national DMA membership dues.
- PARTNER VIP OFFERS: Take advantage of special offers our partners and sponsors extend exclusively to SD Direct members.
- NETWORKING: Grow your professional network and join the conversation with your peers – in person and in the SD Direct SDDMA LinkedIn Group
- BRAND IT: Use the SD Direct Member logo on your website and marketing materials to demonstrate your commitment to marketing integrity and best practices.