Join us Tuesday, September 19th at 11:30am for
Marketing Channel Integration: How to Balance Fish, Books, Cakes, Rakes and Plates
Learn to organize channels by the jobs they do best and orchestrate them all for optimum multi-channel communications.
Christopher Foster, VP Business Development, Modern Postcard
- Balance, plan and prioritize marketing channels based on your business model
- Align the right-fit channels with your internal skills, audience and conversion strategy
- Assess the appropriate “jobs” of each marketing channel
- Integrate and sequence different channels for optimal effect
- Test and track the effectiveness of single- and multi-channel engagement
- How Artificial Intelligence and Marketing Automation may shape the future course of Channel Integration
The Value of Becoming a Member
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS. JOIN NOW AND GET:
- Half off the Guest registration rate at monthly events
- GO NATIONAL – Get 25% off of the national DMA membership dues.
- PARTNER VIP OFFERS: Take advantage of special offers our partners and sponsors extend exclusively to SD Direct members.
- NETWORKING: Grow your professional network and join the conversation with your peers – in person and in the SD Direct SDDMA LinkedIn Group
- BRAND IT: Use the SD Direct Member logo on your website and marketing materials to demonstrate your commitment to marketing integrity and best practices.